Friday, January 18, 2013

TSG190 Love is in the Air Challenge (2nd post)

Ok here is my 2nd post/entry for the day for the There She Goes Love is in the Air Challenge.
I used There She Goes Puppy Love set. (Swoon) With some heart dies that I have had in my stash(I can't remember where I got them) Duh!  Momento Black Tuxedo ink and detail white embossing powder. 
If you want to play along here is the link! 



Funny Side note-The place we are staying this week 
(for my craft vacation) has this cute little 
Dalmatian figurine... Isn't he perfect with this card?

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. He is a nice complement to your adorable card! I love it (I am a HUGE dog lover!) Thanks for playing along with TSG's Challenge this week - hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete