Friday, January 18, 2013

TSG190 Challenge

Hi everyone! Long time no write!!!
 Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately. Things have been insane in my life. I will go into more details soon. But for today I am playing along with the There She Goes Stamps Challenge. I have had these stamps for a while now, and I am JUST finally getting time to play with them. 
Plus I finally upgraded my camera so I am trying out some new photo techniques. I know I have a lot to learn, but I think for my 2nd time using the camera the photos are about 99% better than before. 
The Challenge Theme is "Love is in the air"! 
If you want to play along here is the link! 
I have 2 entries this is my first one. 







I used 
There She Goes Puppy Love set.
Echo Park Yours Truly Papers from Pumpkin Spice
Momento Tuxedo Black ink 
and an assortment of Copics for the puppy. 
Red glitter Stickles for the collar.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I'm a pup-mom of two labs - a black boy, Bud and a chocolate girl, Gingersnap. They are constant entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pups are one of my favorite TSG sets. Love the popped up heart and the cool die cut deco mat edge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great coloring. Love the popped up heart. Such a darling card!!

    ReplyDelete