Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Puppy Love- Happy BARK-day

Hi Everyone! I got some more time play around with the darling Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies Set.
How can you go wrong with a cute puppy. I made these for the Operation Write Home using one of my favorite sketches from them. (They have AWESOME sketches fyi) 



I used:
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Spellbinders Basic Circles
Misc Copics (I will try and remember to start writing down what colors I used)  

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Your cards are darling - I love the cute little puppy images and your coloring is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love love love that puppy image! SO CUTE! Fab designs for these bday cards--they are perfect for just about anyone! LOVE x10!

    ReplyDelete