Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OWH Birthday Wishes



Hi everyone! I'm still away on my craft vacation! Did you know I got into card making for the Troops in Iraq? Yes it's true this whole obsession started with that. I haven't been making many since my craft group stopped getting together and donating, but I found Operation Write Home and decided to get back into making cards for the Troops. I must say I really enjoy it a lot. 
I would love to hear what got you started in paper crafting?????

This is one of my little cards. I made 2 of these. I think  I will stick to only duplicates of 2. 
I used Doodlebug Sweet Cakes collection, 
Clear and Simple Stamps  TrendyTags, Taglines and Tags Dies 1
Ribbon from my stash and Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  
I fussy cut out the balloon with the little cupcake. I am going with birthday theme, because I never seem to be able to make the holiday deadlines plus there is always a need for birthday cards since every single human being on this planet has a birthday!!! 


Seriously in love with that teeny HB2U stamp.... I want to sneak it onto every birthday card I make.
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I too decided to start donating cards to OWH. My first batch were sent in Dec. last year and I am trying to get a pkg. sent every month. It is such a wonderful organization!!

    ReplyDelete