Friday, January 25, 2013

How Do You Mail This?


Haha! I have no idea how to mail this type of card. I guess it will be hand delivered. I used Echo Parks Valentine Collection from a couple years ago. (This is the collection that got me hooked on EP). I also used some vellum to give it some dimension and one of my all time favorite heart dies from My Creative Time. 
I have realized that after a few years that Valentines Day Collections are my absolute FAVE of any collections all year long, but how many cards can I make for my sweetie? One a day for life you think? Is that too much?
I also used sketch 224 from Clean and Simple Sketches and once again I missed the deadline. oops. Anyone else have a problem meeting deadlines for the challenges? I can't seem to get it right. But I had fun playing with this sketch anyway! They have the best sketches EVER! 
Have a great weekend! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


2 comments: