Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy BIRD-day

Your eyes are not deceiving you,  it's me again posting 2 days in a row. 
Hard to believe huh? Finally getting some of my mojo back. 
Today I'm playing along with the Clean and Simple Stamps sketch 223 , but I am too late to post in the challenge. But hey I still want to share it with you.


I also need to give a shout out to Jennifer Rzasa for her photo inspiration. I used her amazing ideas and creativeness to create my photo background this week while on vacation! Thank you Jennifer for always inspiring me! 

I used 
New Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies set
from Pumpkin Spice.
Multiple Copic colors.
Tuxedo Black Momento ink

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Love your little bird and the sunny yellow chevron background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and bright...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the little bird and he really pops off those chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo background looks amazing! And I love hour picture and card as well....very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photo is amazing and that card is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete