Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pumpkin Spice December Blog Hop


Hi everyone today is our 
December Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!
The Team has lots of inspiration this month using the brand new Pumpkin Spice Kit!
If you are here from June's Blog you are in the right spot. If you are just dropping in and would like to play along please start at Pumpkin Spice.


Blog Hop Order:
Shop Pumpkin Spice
Shop Pumpkin Spice



I knew right away what I was going to make when I got my kit. There are a couple little treat sacks in the kit....and you know I am all about the treats. I fancied that little baby up to make a cute little embellished treat sack. All I did was cut the solid silver paper to approx 1" wider than the sack and then eye ball it for length. Then I folded my sack where I wanted it to fold and measured the fold. Then trimmed my paper into 4 separate pieces. (2 long 2 short) I don't think you really need 4 pieces though. I probably would only do the 2 pieces and fold them over next time, but it depends on how you want to present it to your recipient.
I think it's just a fun and unique way to dress up a simple paper bag!







Here is a link for you for the new kit!  

The whole kit is only $24.95! WOW!

Ok now hop on over to our talented Lezlye's Blog.


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

13 comments:

  1. Super cute, Lenae! I never thought to dress up a paper bag, yours is so pretty that I would never give it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple yet elegant, Lenae! I love it! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a fun gift bag!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bag friend. Gotta love those treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift back is so cute. Love that die cut shape. Thanks for sharing! :)
    -Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that green polka dot paper...and the brad too! Way to go with "spicin" up your treat bag!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an elegant gift bag Lenae!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Lenae! great looking treat bags.

    ReplyDelete