Monday, December 3, 2012

Free With Purchase Christmas/Winter Flip Ups Tags SVG- CFC80

This is my 4th post today.
 I have a new SVG collection that I think it is fun for the Holidays,
 but really it can be used all through Winter. 
There are 5 different shapes. The mittens have two different flip up styles.
This collection is free with any purchase of $4 or more. 
I also used My Thoughts Exactly
  Holly Jolly Phrases(Merry Christmas Sentiment) and 
Holly Jolly Tags.(To and From sentiment)

 I think I will enter these in the CFC80 Challenge too! 




I have also included just the embellishment with out the "Tag" feature for most of the shapes. In case you want to use the shape for an embellishment flip up for a card or a layout. 
Thank you for stopping in today! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. These are all so nice- what a great FWP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you have chosen for your tags. They look wonderful! been enjoying this hop too.. happy hoilidays

    ReplyDelete