Monday, December 3, 2012

Free With Purchase Christmas SVG Flip Ups Tags(3)CFC80


This is my 3rd post today please scroll down to see my other challenge entries and some of the other styles of the new Christmas Flip Up Tags for
 CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.
I am playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays gift tags challenge this week. I made some new Flip Ups SVG's for Christmas. There are 5 different shapes.  Tree, mittens(two styles of flip ups), snowflake, ornament and snow hat. (Embellishments are not included) This file will be free with any SVG purchase of $4 or more through Christmas. 


I made a couple for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week. This is my 3rd entry. It's the
 little snowflake flip up. 




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. Aw cute snowman on there! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete