Monday, December 3, 2012

Free With Purchase Christmas SVG Flip Ups Tags(2)CFC80

This is my 2nd post today please scroll down to see my first challenge entry for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.
I am playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays gift tags challenge this week. I made some new Flip Ups SVG's for Christmas. There are 5 different shapes.  Tree, mittens(two styles of flip ups), snowflake, ornament and snow hat. (Embellishments are not included) This file will be free with any SVG purchase of $4 or more through Christmas. 


I made a couple for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week. This is the 2nd entry. It's the
 little snow hat flip up. 



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little hat ever! And the touch of embossing is perfect for this shape.
    Thanks so much (again!) for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and creative tag!! Love how the flap lifts to show all the gift details...cute and creative!! So glad you shared your creativity with all of us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete