Monday, December 3, 2012

Free With Purchase Christmas Flip Ups TAGS -CFC80

Hi everyone today I had a few minute to actually play with some craft goodies.
I am playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays gift tags challenge this week. I made some new Flip Ups SVG's for Christmas. There are 5 different shapes.  Tree, mittens(two styles of flip ups), snowflake, ornament and snow hat. (Embellishments are not included) This file will be free with any SVG purchase of $4 or more through Christmas. 

I made a couple for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week. This is the first one it's the
 little ornament flip up. 




Thanks for stopping by today.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 

 XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. The flip up option is too cool. Great tag! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete