Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Spice November Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to our November Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! 
This month I am the Featured designer and  I couldn't be more excited to play with this months kit. What does that mean you ask? I get to play with the November Kit all month long and share some inspiration with you!!! :)

Before I get to far ahead of myself here are the deets.

If you are joining us from Court's blog you are in the right spot. If you just happened to find us and would like to play along please start here.


Blog Hop Order:



I have 2 cards to share with you today using the November kit!
In case you can't read this first card the sentiment says "100% nuts- Totally Crazy nuts about you" Isn't that fun! I liked this one because even though the kit leans towards Thanks giving/Autumn 
theme it can be used all year round. Especially great for the men in our lives because the colors are so neutral.





I totally fell in love with this months kit over the paper and the little sentiment cards that come with the paper. Are they fabulously cute or what?
The 2nd card, with the wood frame, totally reminds me of Pumpkin Spice Store. I think it could even be made into a cute blinky. I think it's so perfect! That's why I decided to share these cards first!
 I wanted you to see some of the extras you get in the 6x6 pads that you can't see normally!!!

Ok are you ready to see The November Kit of the month f
or Pumpkin Spice?


This kit is LOADED with goodies, washi tape, 2 paper pads, wooden buttons, Letraset markers and on and on. The total retail is $46.45, but Pumpkin Spice is selling the whole kit for only $24.95. Unbelievable!!! You can get all the details here.


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


8 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, Lenae! I love these papers! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards friend. That kit looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you can rest now....I am inspired!! Love the clean and simple cards. Especially the buttons on the 1st one and the scalloped border with the awesome paper on the 2nd one. Love the wood frame too! Great job TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being "Featured Designer" I have always loved your work. I haven't bought from PS before so thought I would check out the Shop hop. And loved all the creations. And this kit is fabulous. Off to check it out.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful job with the kit!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the cards you made with it! Great job Lenae!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice job Lenae, this looks like a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lenae, super duper cute cards. I just adore those little sentiment cards in the paper pads too. Overlooked to often and perfect for cards. I agree... the 'fall delight' card would be a great blinkie. :)
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete