Friday, November 2, 2012

Merci

For your love and support.
Hi everyone! Don't we all need lots of Thank you notes? I seem to never have enough. You would think since I am a card maker I would have a ton of them, but NO! I seem to always be scrambling to make a thank you card. 
Today's card is unique because it is a FLAT easy to mail card, but it has a little fun surprise for your recipient. It's a paper zipper SVG. I did something unique though can you see what I did?
I used My favorite Dainty Doilies and Many Thanks sets from My Thoughts Exactly. 



Can you see what I did here?



The doily stamp on top matches and lines up with the doily stamp under the zipper and I used a different color! It's probably not something you would notice right away,but if it wasn't stamped underneath I think it might look strange. All I did was use a stamp a ma jig to line up everything and it made this little card super easy, but fun and unique.




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. very pretty. you did your job today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Love the Thank you--- pull tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the stamp lines up beneath the zipper!

    ReplyDelete