Friday, November 30, 2012

Fill Your Stockings.....


With Smiles and Love! 
Such a sweet sentiment!
You can get this sentiment in the Holly Jolly Phrases.
Hi everyone today I made a simple little Christmas stocking tag card using the Holly Jolly Phrases set. I am so excited to finally be making some Christmas projects. I have still been so busy that anytime I can get a chance to craft I jump at the chance. I unpacked all my Christmas goodies the other day. Do you do that? Every year I pack all my Christmas papers, stamps and embellishments into a box and store it away for the year. Then when December rolls around I get to unpack everything and it's like opening presents on Christmas. I feel like a kid. I usually forget about 90% of what I have.
Ok friends have a great weekend and hopefully I inspired you a little bit!








If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


1 comment: