Friday, October 19, 2012

You spin me round.....


Like a record baby...... That song is stuck in my head!!!! This pin wheel everytime I see it makes me sing this song in my head.
Today I made the mother of all thick cards to mail! Do you ever make a card and think to yourself what in the world was I thinking? I cannot mail this. I will have to put this in a BOX if I actually mail this. So you end up just keeping it to hand deliver to someone? Ok this is one of those cards hands down.
That being said I LOVE this pinwheel with all the sentiments I think it is really cheerful and happy!








Here is what I used to create my huge-mung-us card!
The pinwheel is a freebie SVGcuts file, the card is my Hidden Sliders SVG collection, the paper is by My Minds Eye Lime Twist collection and I used a basic white gel pen to doodle the stitching. 

Ok now back to my song!!! 
You spin me round round baby round round.....

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


7 comments:

  1. Adorable! And I like the faux stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are alwasy soooo creative :-) this is great Lenae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LOVE the pinwheel Lenae! So cute. Very creative of you to put it on a sliding card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card Lenae! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always so stinking creative. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete