Friday, September 7, 2012

Trick or Treat

Happy Friday! Today is My Thoughts Exactly inspiration Friday! 
Today's Project I used Fright Night Phrases and Interactive Card Phrases
.


Did you get the Halloween collection yet? Wow I can't put 


them down!


Halloween is always so much


 fun to me I think


 it's because it revolves around sweets and 


in case you don't know it, I LOVE sweets inspired projects. So it's a perfect match!










I used Echo Park Apothecary Collection papers and SugarGem Flip Up SVG collection.
The little candy was gift from my crafty friend last year. I couldn't wait to use them this year! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, the Martha Stewart sticker matches perfect to the rest of the paper and stamps ,-)))

    ReplyDelete