Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pumpkin Spice September Blog Hop


Hi everyone! Today is our September Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! 
If you are here from Lezlye's Blog you are in the right spot. If you just happened to drop by and would like to play along please start here!
The Theme is : Labor Day/Back to School (Except since I personally am out of town I made something different this month)








Ingredients

For today's project I used 
my new favorite paper collection from Crate Paper called Pretty Party! Can you 
say Deeee-licious?


The Challenge this month: 
In honor of Labor Day, make something Celebrating America! It can be 4th of July or anything that celebrates America!

The Prize:
 The Exclusive Pumpkin Spice Yankee Doodle Stamp Set


Blog Hop Order:

Next on the hop is our SUPER talented Diana!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. As always your card is simply beautiful. I love the papers you used
    fun hopping with you.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and the images are equally lovely. This is definitely one of my favorite Lenape cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, old-fashioned card :)

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this card!!! i especially love the corner treatment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Lenae! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card ... Love the colors!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! Love the papers and all the beautiful elements!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete