Friday, September 21, 2012

Non Traditional Fun


Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem! Today is My Thoughts Exactly Friday inspiration! I made 2 cards to share with you today. The first one is clean and simple. I absolutely LOVE Halloween projects, but this year I wanted to try a different color combo than the traditional orange and black!
I used Fright night friends and Halloween subway art for my first card. 



The 2nd card I made is a little tag pocket interactive Halloween card.  I played around with Fright night friends and Fright night friends SVG. If you haven't tried the SVG's that go with the set you must try them they are AWESOME! They make stamping even more fun. No more blisters from fussy cutting! I also used Echo Parks Apothecary papers and some fun Halloween twine my good Crafty friend gave me for this project. 










If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

   

6 comments:

  1. both great cards Lenae!! love the splash of pink on the first card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fab...love that pink and black. The peek a boo ghost is too cute too!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Lenae, there is SO much cute in this post!!! I am in LOVE with that pink Halloween card!! And that little hidden ghost is TOO cute!! I am just SO SO SO in LOVE with this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your non traditions Lenae! These are adorable...I'm FINALLY getting brave to try your adorable cards...tonight baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I saw the first card on FB and I had to write and say the card idea and execution is way cool, especially the eyeballs in the sockets, but now I see the second card and I love that too!

    ReplyDelete