Friday, August 3, 2012

Tropical Thank You

Hi everyone! I am back in Hawaii! It's beautiful over here and I love it, but I am missing my Kalani girl. 
I brought a few crafting goodies with me which is a first. 
I need to pay the rest of our rent and I thought it would be nice to put it in a little custom card. 
I used a new Sizzix embossing folder and I am SO in love with it. Plus one of my favorite My Thoughts Exactly sets called Many Thanks!  
It's actually fun not having all my crafting supplies at the tip of my finger. I have to be more creative! 





Have a great Weekend! Aloha!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Love this...the embossing is fab...especially adding it to the inside of the envelope. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, uh, you have inspired me, consider your job done. this is fantastic! I want that folder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant.
    Very nice great colors
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete