Friday, August 31, 2012

*New* Flip Ups SVG -Mojo256- plus MTE peeks!

Hi everyone! Today I played along with the Mojo Monday sketch 256. There is something magical about their round cards to me. I ALWAYS want to play along. But what makes it even sweeter is that Michelle from Michelle My Belle's Creations makes the SVG for FREE for us to use! How unbelievable is that? I also used my brand new Flip Up SVG collection to make the little oval sentiment flip up.(I used the Large oval from the collection and sized it down to the proper size) And I know this is SHOCKING to most of you, but the sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly Halloween  Ghostly Greetings set that will be re-released this SUNDAY, September 2nd along with the new 2012 release.
The papers are from Echo Parks Apothecary Collection from Pumpkin Spice. I just love Halloween crafting! 






 Are you a good witch or a bad witch?


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. this is soooo adorable, I am luvin the flip open sentiments...have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Lenae, I just love this card!! I agree with Teresa, I like how the Flip Up opens to reveal the sentiment. Thank you for sharing my link on your blog. I'm so glad people are enjoying the files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be! Love the flip up sentiment! Thanks for playing at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete