Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly August Challenge


Hi everyone it's time for a new My Thoughts Exactly Challenge! That's right if you haven't looked at your calendar it's AUGUST already! The Challenge this month is Puns!

I absolutely LOVE the Grillin N Chillin set. I always wanted to use the cute ant in the set. You might not be able to see in the picture, but I stamped each ant on the card base then restamped the ants onto another piece of paper and hand cut each one. It took a while, but in the end the card turned out so cute! Of course I had to add the little googly eyes! :)

Check out the MTE blog to see everyone's projects and to enter!


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Super cute...love all the googly eyed ants.Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was a lot of work but the card turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ants are too cute! I like the gingham paper, just perfect for the theme

    ReplyDelete