Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 BRAND NEW SVG's Plus more Sneak Peeks

Ok so my project today is kind of funny. I'm on vacation and I wanted to use a cute little paper bag for a treat holder, but I didn't have a cute paper bag. So what is a girl to do? Get creative right? I scrounged around for a while and found I had a business envelope.  I sealed the envelope then cut off the top and adhered cute papers over the envelope. No one would ever know it is an envelope now. I think it turned out cute, but it was a little touch and go there while I was playing with it trying to figure out what I was going to do. 
So here goes...... 

This is what it looks like all folded up and from the front. Almost looks like a card in this picture doesn't it? It's not.....

Here it is all unfolded
 Here is a close up of my new tag from my new SVG collection called Flip Up Tags.
Aaaaaannnnnnddddd another sneak peeky of the new My Thoughts Exactly stamps that will be unveiled on Sunday, September 2nd!!!
I also got to use some of my favorite twine my bestie gave me last year for Halloween. It's tricolor Orange, black and white. yummy! 



 Here is a sneak peek of the Fright Night Phrases from My Thoughts Exactly that will be
back in stock Sunday, September 2nd.
 Don't you love that little sentiment?

 Here is another little sneak peek of the My Thoughts Exactly set that will be unveiled
on Sunday, September 2nd too! Don't miss out.
Plus do you see how the closure works? I just tucked the little folded piece behind the twine. I thought that was pretty clever. hehe
 The patterned papers I used are 



Ok so now I get to show you my new SVG Collections. 
The first one is called Flip Ups.
There are 21 different shapes, base piece plus multiple options for the flip. 




The second collection is like the sister to the first one called  Flip Up Tags . The Flip Up Tags includes 9 different tags with flip up windows, base piece, reinforcements for the holes and different options for the flip part. Plus a BONUS Pocket set.


Okey dokey I think that is it for today! 
Thanks for stopping by! 


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


2 comments:

  1. You are SO smart, Lenae! Who knew an envelope could be the cutest Halloween treat bag? It is decorated PERFECTLY; I *LOVE* the tag perfectly matched to the pattern in the paper that you popped it up on. It adds so much interest and dimension. You rocked the Apothecary papers and Doodlebug twine (I am still hoarding mine...LOL).

    Have I mentioned how much I love this project? Super inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Lenae! This is amazing, a business envelope?!? I never would have guessed. Oh and all those little tags...I think they would make fantastic little Christmas tags :D Is it too early for that? :P

    ReplyDelete