Friday, July 27, 2012

You're Grill-tastic

Hi everyone it''s Lenae here from SugarGem with your Friday inspiration. We have been doing a ton of bbq'in lately with the weather being so nice so I thought I would make my sweetie a little card. I used the darling Grillin 'N' Chillin set! I find that I get my inspiration for my projects lately from the stamps. I've been making my projects around the sentiment and before I used to do just the opposite! The stamps just make it so easy to get inspired!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. adorable! I love the background texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (and hot...LOL) Love how you added the textured shadow layer behind the grill. That really gives it more depth. I am going to have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete