Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You're Amazing

Good morning! Today's Pumpkin Spice inspiration was a little personal challenge for myself. I wanted to use more masculine colors (No pink! ....GASP) and I also wanted to use those cute alpha stickers from a kit. I always love those alphas in the kits, but I never seem to use them, so this was a good personal challenge for myself. 
I used the darling Echo Park This & That Charming collection. Which if you still have not looked at is the perfect collection for masculine projects! Especially if you have a hard time with masculine theme projects, like me, this collection makes it so easy peasy! 




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Great card...love the papers and the design!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the patterned papers you used, That splash of blue is awesome.

    ReplyDelete