Saturday, July 28, 2012

Special Edition Runway Inspired Baby Shower

Good morning! Today I wanted to share a cute little baby shower card I made for the special edition of Runway Inspired Challenge blog. This week RIC is having baby shower for two of their DT members! That's right 2 of their DT girls had babies this month! 
Congratulations girls!

For today's card I 
 used Clear acetate for the base, vellum and bling to make a Couture baby shower card! 








Don't miss out on congratulating the new moms! You still have time to play along with us!


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Lenae. Love how you used vellum on the front panel to go with the transparent feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clear card base..it makes your card so unique! Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge Baby Shower! The random winners will be announced on the RIC blog soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete