Monday, July 9, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly July Challenge!!!

Hi everyone! Long time no write!!! Today I wanted to share a little summer themed card I made using the new My Thoughts Exactly Mini Hello Summer set for the MTE July Challenge! The challenge is:

Create a project of any kind (card, layout, altered item, etc…) that includes a Summer Fun or Backyard Events theme!

When I think of summer I think of the delicious cherries we get from Eastern WA. Yummy!  So that is why this card has Cherries on it! 





Ok so here are the deets-


The Rules:

Your project MUST include at least one My Thoughts Exactly stamp.
Any set is acceptable, so get creative!
Don’t have any MTE stamps? You can grab some in our store!
Projects must be original and created for this challenge.

The Deadline:

Projects must be linked up by July 22nd at 11:59 pm pacific.

The Prizes:

EVERY participant will receive a coupon for 10% off at the MTE store!!
One randomly selected participant will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to the MTE store!
And finally one grand prize winner selected by our Design Team will receive a BUNDLE of MTE stamps and a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT for August!!!

The Winners:

Winners will be announced Saturday July 28th here on the MTE Design Team blog!


The paper is Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper! 
The file folder is an SVG I designed. Let me now if that is something you would be interested in?
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the summery colors, they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete