Friday, July 20, 2012

Introducing......Moo-ey Doodles

Introducing My Pink Stamper and Pumpkin Spice Exclusive Image stamp set MOO-EY DOODLES!!!!
This month the kit is a mini kit! It's darling and I've been having so much fun 
playing around with the cute images.







Here are the Deets:

**Exclusive - My Pink Stamper "Moo-ey Doodles" Image Stamp Kit
[MPS-EXMD]
"Moo-ey Doodles" Image Stamp Kit
by Robyn Cardon - My Pink Stamper
Exclusive New Release - Image Stamp Kit
Kit Includes:
1 - NEW EXLUSIVE - My Pink Stamper Hybrid "Texas Chocolate" Ink Pad
1 - NEW EXLUSIVE - My Pink Stamper "Moo-ey Doodles" image stamp set
6 - 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Bazzill Classic White Cardstock
8 - 12 x 12 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock in coordinating colors
** DOUBLE MY PAPER **
To the left is a Drop Down to add "Double My Paper" to your kit. 
Simply select "Double My Paper" for an additional $4 you will received an additional:
8 - 12 x 12 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock in coordinating colors
Only available at ShopPumpkinSpice.com for a limited time!

Orders of $50 or more Ship Free Priority Mail in the US.


I used the Spellbinders labels 8 and Spellbinders small ovals. to create the card and the little window. I cut out an extra little flower from Moo-ey then popped it up with a little dimensional to give her some dimension then added a little stickles so she had some bling! Every girl needs a little bling!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute love how you used the label to make your card.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete