Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello Summer MTE

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a little card I made for my My Thoughts Exactly inspiration Friday! I used the darling Hello Summer mini set and the July Challenge inspiration. Don't forget to enter you have a chance of becoming a guest designer!!!

The Mini beach balls are from the Hello Summer set too! I just stamped then punched them out with a circle punch!


In case you missed my last post about the challenge you can find all the information here and play along!

Have a fabulous weekend!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. Super cute shape card...love the sand castle! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, this is a perfect summer card. Love It!

    I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://michellemybellescreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete