Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thanks Grandma (hidden slider SVG)

I made this little hidden slider card for my grandma to thank her for the trip she gave us that she won! 
We finally got to go to Winthrop, WA last month and had such a fantastic time! 




I used My Thoughts Exactly Mother Day Subway art set, Many Thanks set, Interactive card phrases set and Big Thoughts set. 
The paper is Crate Paper Pretty Party from Pumpkin Spice Store.
The card is the Skinny squared corners SVG from my brand new Hidden Sliders SVG collection!

Hidden Slider Tutorial and information! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. What a precious and perfect card, Lenae. I'll bet your grandma saves all of your cards and shows them off to her friends :)

    ReplyDelete