Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Yankee Doodle Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pumpkin Spice Yankee Doodle Blog Hop! 
If you are here from Lezlye's Blog you are in the right spot! If you are just finding us and would like to play along you can start here

Front
 Opening to reveal the fun surprise inside! 



Happy Birthday America! Isn't that a cute sentiment? Oh My I love the new Pumpkin Spice/My Pink Stamper Yankee Doodle kit! When I saw this sentiment I knew I had to make a birthday cake! So I made a pop up cake! 



I also used the My Pink Stamper Darkest Night ink pad for my base. It stamps beautifully! 


Ok next on the hop is our talented Courtney

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

15 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun and creative. I love the surprise in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative...Love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Lenae, this card is a blast!!!! Best pop-up card EVER. You are so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is amazing...totally love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card. Is there a "recipe" available?

    patcheworkhen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute love it great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. I love the exploding cake. I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so amazing at the interactive cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lenae, this is fantastic!! I love the pop up cake!! So creative, my friend! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pop-up Lenae! Such a cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooww FUNTASTIC...I love the inside of your card so fun and so creative....thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible what you always craft ,-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible what you always craft ,-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that pop up cake! Is that a file you made??

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the pop-up card!!! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete