Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pumpkin Spice June Blog Hop


Hi everyone. If you are here from Saundra's Blog you are in the right spot. If you are just finding us and would like to hop along please start here.  This month's Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop theme is SYMPATHY. I find that I am making more and more sympathy cards lately and I have been reaching for the My Pink Stamper Sympathy and Comfort set over and over and over again.









For today's card I used the following products.
My Pink Stamper  Sympathy and Comfort and the new Pumpkin Spice May Spicy Chic card kit!


Next on the hop is our ever so talented, creative and inspiring  June


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

10 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous sympathy card...these are hard to make...you guys are really inspiring. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, this card is GORGEOUS. I love the way you used the May kit and the Sympathy and Comfort stamp set. What a gorgeous showcase and I am sure Denine will love it. I am so sorry you are having to make quite a few sympathy cards! That is never any fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful I love the papers and the sentiment is perfect.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Lenae, I am sure Denine will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooo yummy, Lenae! I love yellow and blue, but I especially love your fussy cutting on that MME Indie Chic paper; so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty! The color combination is beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Lenae! I love the color combo!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really pretty. I am sure Denine will appreciate the effort you put into that card to cheer her up.
    Hazel
    hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete