Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly June Challenge

Hi everyone! MTE is having their first challenge.
Here are the deets- 

The challenge will run from Sunday June 3rd until Sunday June 24th.
Winners will be announced Saturday June 30th.

The challenge:
Create a project (of any kind) using My Thoughts Exactly stamps that includes one of the following themes:
Father's Day OR Mustaches
They are not required to do both, but of course if you do both that's good too.

The winners:
ALL participants will receive a 10% off coupon to the MTE store
One RANDOM winner will receive a $10 gift certificate
One JUDGED winner will receive a bundle of MTE stamps as well as a guest designer spot in July

You will need to link up your projects on the main June Challenge Blog Post which will be at this link: http://mythoughtsexactly.co/design-team-blog/2012/06/01/june-challenge/


I couldn't just make one project today I had to make 2! 
For my first project I made a new interactive slider style card.


For my 1st card
I used-



I am hoping to have the SVG available soon for you. 
So consider this a little sneak peek at what is to come. 




I absolutely ADORE this sentiment! 

I also made a super simple clean and simple card. 
I hand cut the mustache and layered it to give the simple card some texture and dimension.

For my 2nd card 
I used-






If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH Lenae!! PLEASE have this file for sale!!! It is too cool! LOVE your cards!!!!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Lenae! Especially the second one :) Makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the first card for Tom?????? ,-))))

    ReplyDelete