Friday, June 29, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly Inspiration Friday!

Hi Everyone! Today is My Thoughts Exactly Inspiration Friday! I am in the middle of getting ready for an early 4th of July Party at our house and I'm super busy cleaning and decorating. What are your plans for the 4th? Are you celebrating this weekend too? Our neighbors have a HUGE firework show the Saturday before the 4th every year so this year we decided to have a party on the same day so we can all enjoy the firework display together.

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I think it's because there is no stress with gifts just pure fun with friends and family. The hardest part is seeing my little Kalani freak out from the loud fireworks. Poor puppy girl! She gets scared to death. But at least it is only 1 day out of the year. Well around my house 1 week out of the year. Ha!

Ok enough of my blabbing I wanted to share a simple yet fun and different Hidden Slider card I made using 2 different  MTE sets. Just pull the tab to reveal the little beautiful friend sentiment that I made with the awesome Mother's Day Subway Art set!












Hope you all have a fabulous and safe weekend!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments: