Thursday, June 7, 2012

MTC- SVG's by Bee Challenge

Finally a tent card! 
I have wanted to make a tent card for probably over a year now! I finally got the push when I saw Bee's Hive O Drama Tent Card Challenge today! The challenge lasts until the 10th! Bee has graciously offered up her darling tent card SVG for FREE until the end of the challenge. 
You can find the info here at Bee's Blog and MTC forum.



I also used More Mini Thoughts from My Thoughts Exactly.

On a side note. Today marks a week of juicing veggies again and cutting out wheat products. Let me tell you I feel so much better like a real person again. I suffer from chronic neck, shoulder and back pain with horrendous neck and tongue swelling. I want to share this with you because I have suffered for so long I will do almost anything to feel like a normal person. But more importantly because if any one of you suffers from similar symptoms or know anyone who does I hope to reach you. I have juiced veggies on and off for almost 4 years now. I don't know why I stop because it's the only time I ever have pain and swelling relief. If you feel like you have chronic swelling or pain I recommend trying the juicing. And possibly try eliminating certain foods especially if you have the swelling in the neck and throat. You just might find that you are actually allergic to a certain food. My juice contains beets, blueberries, carrots and spinach. You can find books and online information on different juices. I have found this specific juice works the best for ME. I like it because it is mainly veggies so it is lower in calories and sugars than the fruit juicing plus it fills me up more than the fruit. And in case you are wondering what juicer I use I love the Jack Lalanne juicer because it is easy for cleanup plus it has a large mouth so I don't have to cut everything up really small. Just throw it in and juice away. I bought mine at Costco for under $90.00.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with us over at the 
Make the Cut Forum Challenge! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I LOVE it! :)

    CraftyKitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh.....way cute! Another project to file away...haha Sorta like a diorama that my students make but just on a smaller scale. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete