Saturday, May 5, 2012

SPS Layout Challenge

                                                                     UPDATE-
Pumpkin Spice Store is experiencing technical difficulties. But you can still place orders by emailing Denine at Sales@shoppumpkinspice and she will get right back to you with an order total.

Hi there! Did you know today is National Scrapbook day? So in honor of NSD The Pumpkin Spice Design Team is bringing you a ton of inspiration all day long. Midnight 12:00 am PST will start The Cards Challenge, 9:00 am PST will be showcasing Layouts and 2:00PM PST will be projects. 
Be sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog to see all the projects for each challenge. 
The challenges end at midnight PST on Sunday, May 6th.

Be sure to check out all my posts today!
Ok here's the deal....This is my first Layout EVER! Can you believe that? It's crazy really. I was really nervous, but once I got started I really had fun. My fiancee, our friend who lives with us and we take care of(in the pic), our puppy and myself all went out trout fishing last Sunday so I had to use the picture from that little extravaganza. That was a first for me to. We really had a great time. 

I used one of my favorite collections. The Echo Park Summer Days Collection for the entire layout. 



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

11 comments:

  1. Lenae ~ I love your Layout! I can not believe it is your first one. Amazing!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this, Lenae. I agree with Denine...I can't believe this is your first LO. Hopefully the first of many scrapping fun with your dh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, you should make more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout love all the colors. tfs
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout. I love those happy colors.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO!! Love the design and love the papers!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job with your layout, Lenae!! No one would ever know that this was your first!! ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the papers and design. Hope to see more LOs - this is great first layout.

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe this is your first layout. You did such a great job. Love the papers and your subject. You should really keep scrapbooking. Can't believe wait to see your future layouts.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a catch! Such a fun layout!

    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh now this is cute. I love the pictures and the papers are perfect. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete