Saturday, May 5, 2012

SPS Card Challenge

                                                                             UPDATE-
Pumpkin Spice Store is experiencing technical difficulties. But you can still place orders by emailing Denine at Sales@shoppumpkinspice and she will get right back to you with an order total.



Let the Good Times Roll.
Hi there! Did you know today is National Scrapbook day? So in honor of NSD The Pumpkin Spice Design Team is bringing you a ton of inspiration all day long. Midnight 12:00 am PST will start The Cards Challenge, 9:00 am PST will be showcasing Layouts and 2:00PM PST will be projects. 
Be sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog to see all the projects for each challenge. 
The challenges end at midnight PST on Sunday, May 6th.
 My card is made with some Echo Park Happy Days goodness for the Pumpkin Spice Card Challenge. 
I just love this collection it is so fun and playful.




I used my Medium Skinny Vertical Pop Up Slider Pull from my Skinny Pop Up Sliders x25 SVG set here and My Thoughts Exactly More Big Thoughts set for the stamped Congratulations.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Lenae!! I love it! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it - especially for a guy....it's sometimes so hard to make a card for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenae ~ Great Card! I love when we can find cheerful colors and still make it masculine!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, Lenae. You make the most clever creations! I love what you bring to our SPS team, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing job on this card super cute thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these interactive designs, great job.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT card!!! love the design and papers!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love that car and the background paper and such a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Love that car and the fabulous papers! This would be a perfect Father's Day card! Love it!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! I might **TRY** to make one of these for Father's Day...

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love the slider. This would be a cool card for a guy. Thanks for sharing.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The slider ROCKS! I need to try this. TFS!
    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Cute Guy Card! I love how the sentiment looks like it has a bump in the road. So cute TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete