Sunday, May 6, 2012

Runway Inspired No.11

Ok this week was a REAL CHALLENGE with the inspiration because the colors are so neutral. I spent at least 20 min just trying to find some paper that would compliment the challenge this week. So that being said I am really happy with the way the card turned out. I love these challenges because they are usually SO out of my comfort zone and regular routine that they really get me into a different mind set! I love that! 

And btw I am honored again from last weeks challenge as a Fashionista! Wahoo! I'm still shocked! There was so much inspiration last week. The projects were A...... MAZING! I don't envy the judges I think it would be really hard making a decision.






I really like how when you turn the card a little you get little peek a boo of the black under. It looks nice irl.
Ok that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. I adore that peek of black beneath the front panel...subtle, but so cool! Thanks for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what an innovative layout! Love this! Thanks for joining us again at Runway.

    ReplyDelete