Friday, May 18, 2012

Pumpkin Spice and My Pink Stamper

This is my 2nd post for today.  



SURPRISE!!!!

Have you heard the exciting announcement today? Pumpkin Spice store and My Pink Stamper has teamed up to bring you a limited edition SPS/MPS kit!

You should have arrived here from Lezlye's blog if you are following the hop, but if you just popped in and want to play along you can start at the My Pink Stamper blog HERE to join in all the fun!










Birthday Doodles Kit Buy HERE
These are limited hurry before they are gone!



Everything used in my project today is from the Limited edition Pumpkin Spice Birthday Doodles kit! The only thing extra is the tissue paper and the cord on the strap. I did a ton of masking and paper piecing with this project! It was a ton of work, but I had a blast playing with it! Thanks for stopping by today! Now hop on over to Court's blog to continue the hop!


Make sure to visit the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog to participate in the challenges to win some awesome prizes!

Plus be sure to check out ALL the new goodies being released today!




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

XOXO SugarGem

16 comments:

  1. I love your card! The tissue paper in the bag is such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!You did an amazing job on the coloring!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love your idea of putting bag filler in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Lenae! Love the added tissue paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the little tissue paper popping out of the bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh! I can't believe you used the tissue paper. Wow now that's outside the box and amazing. TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever is that to add the tissue paper coming out of the bag! It's been fun getting to play along with you gals!! XOXO, Julie. :)

    MPS Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tissue paper in your bag :) Thanks so much for showcasing My Pink Stamper stamps and hopping with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card. The 3D tissue paper and cord are so adorable and so creative! Way to go friend. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lenae, this is my favorite project so far on the hop. Beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Lenae!! I love the tissue paper!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tissue in the gift bag. This stamp release is awesome.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK now this is the cutest stinkin' thing I've seen!! The way you have the tissue paper popping right "out" of the gift bag is super cool, and so creative! TFS!

    ~Val
    Izzyw0611@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, the tissue paper sticking out is a fabulous touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Genius using actual tissue paper in the bag! Love your card =)

    ReplyDelete