Friday, May 18, 2012

OPEN ME!!!


See it works I got your attention! This is just one of the the many interactive phrases you will get in the new Interactive Card Phrases set from My Thoughts Exactly!


 Ok I know you might be getting tired of these pop up slider cards, but I truly cannot stop making them! They are so much more fun to make to me than a plain old card and everyone I have given them to just loves them!  I tried to come up with something different for you today to WOW you, but I only have inspiration to make the sliders lately so that is what I have to go with! Right? Go with what inspires you? Here is the MAIN culprit...... The new Interactive Card Phrases Stamp set!!!! Oh my goodness this is another dream set for me! I have wanted this for so long I have lost count of the years!! This is a must have for all of us.

 I added the cute little arrow in the set to the Pull Me phrase. 





I also used another one of my favorite sets. I used Many Thanks

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem


1 comment: