Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly May Release Hop

Hi everyone! I hope you  are all enjoying your weekend. I'm on a romantic getaway with my honey and having a blast!  Remember a Loooooong time ago my grandma won a trip to Winthrop, Wa? Well we finally got to use our gift certificate! 

If you arrived here from Kendra's Blog then you are in the right spot! If you are just finding us and would like to play along please start here at Alyssa's blog!

Today for our My Thoughts Exactly May Release Hop I used the best stamp sets ever made Interactive Card Phrases 







 See what I did here? I thought this arrangement gave the sentiment a more interactive feel. What do you think? I was trying to be creeeeaaaattttiiiivvee. :)






Now don't forget to visit all the blogs along the hop and leave them some love.  Now hop on over to our super talented Tracy's blog - http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com/


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

13 comments:

  1. nothing, and I mean nothing says happy birthday like a SPINNER card. well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Amazing card!! You always amaze me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word this is just too cute...what a fun fun card...totally love it...
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamps set and your interactive card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards and stamps ;)
    thanks for sharing
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is that..totally adoreable,amazingly beautiful..love it,can you tell,lol?
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so very creative! This is an adorabe card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a super cute spinning cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! Super cute! I love the cuppy! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the little smile on the cupcake's face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darn cute! I love the little tag you added to the cupcake and the wavy text in the "window". Great ideas!

    Jani
    papercompulsions dot gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete