Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly Blind Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the My Thoughts Exactly Blind Blog Hop for April. We are searching for the newest additions to the MTE team. You found me, but to find the newest members hop on over to the next Blog on the hop. 

I used the Big Thoughts set for today's card..
Plus the inspiration came from a new (to me) sketch blog that I just love called Clean & Simple Stamping 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

14 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Lenae,love it!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is 'simply' beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You know me I love Clean and Simple, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your card is gorgeous! So simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a sweet card Lenae!! I LOVE how it has 3 solid colors, so chic :) I am so happy to have you as a member of the MTE design team!!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and beautiful, Lenae! Just like your face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a clean and simple card....I thought you were already a DT member, guess I was wrong... CONGRATS on making the DT! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love being on this DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging the yellow twine! I love your layout it's very easy on the eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice card ..Great job..Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great simple card, I love it!! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete