Monday, May 7, 2012

MTE SALE and Pre-Order! Plus Slider

Hi everyone! I wanted to post this in case you are not on Facebook with me. 




Ok on top of the awesome MTE pre-order stamp release and amazing bundle deals you can get an additional 15% off your purchase. Enter 15OFF at purchase. So let me help you out with the numbers here because isn't that what friends are for? The bundles are already priced 15-20% off, so with the coupon you can get up to 30% off (the I want it all bundle is 30% off with coupon). Prices will NOT be this low again! I don't want you to miss out on this deal! http://mythoughtsexactly.co/alyssas-blog/2012/05/06/new-stamps-for-pre-order-plus-a-sale/


Plus a quick little card I made using my Skinny Pop Up Sliders x25 I used the Large Vertical Long Pull.
Are you guys getting tired of seeing these sliders? I am addicted to them. Seriously cannot stop making them. They are just FUN to make!






I used My Thoughts Exactly Big Thoughts for this card which currently sold out, but you can still get More Big Thoughts.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool card! Love it! Oh, and pretty too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. I am going to get around to making one of these someday. Just don't know when. LOL I just found that I had your sweet shoppe box. Why haven't I made that yet? I'm slow that's why.

    ReplyDelete