Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Congratulations I'm so happy for you






For today's inspiration I used the new My Thoughts Exactly Interactive Card Phrases set along with the More Big Thoughts (Only 2 left in stock when I looked). The Pull Me Sentiment is separate from the arrow so you can mix and match and align how ever you heart desires! The Slider card mechanism is my Skinny Pop Up Slider SVG x25 file that you can find here. I used the Large Vert Long Pull version. There are over 25 versions of this SVG!


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your slider files and MTE stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow this is AMAZING I will put your blog on my Blog list...that I can visiting you again...you have many ideas...one day I wan to make a card like this and will share it with you and will put your name also as the Inspiration...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete