Friday, May 4, 2012

Any Thoughts?

How about some Mini Thoughts and More Mini Thoughts?

Hi there! It's Lenae here from SugarGem to share some TGIF My Thoughts Exactly inspiration!!!! Can you say CUTE? Oh My gosh these are so darling! I love the size of the Mini Thoughts. They fit so perfect on all of my mini tags which are so fun, but usually so hard to find sentiments to fit on those teeny tags!  I used a sketch from a week or two ago from Mojo Monday, but I finally just finished my cards so I missed the challenge. But I get to share with you!
Thanks for taking a look!

The first card I used the Mini Thoughts Set.


I loved this sketch so much I had to make another in a different color combo.
This second card I used More Mini Thoughts set!

 I adore this sentiment! Hello sunshine!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so cute! I love the rosettes too. They make everything look good. ^__^

    ReplyDelete