Friday, April 6, 2012

Something Special

I received a wonderful email the other day from Laura and Sarah Sonntag and I wanted to share their beautiful projects with you.  Sarah volunteers at a homeless shelter every Saturday.  Which I think is so neat and amazing! A few Saturdays ago she took her crafting goodies to share with the women to make some darling Easter projects. They made some of the cutest little Easter Pop Up cards using the new Large Pop Up Slider SVG I just had to share with you! I was so touched when I saw the picture! I love that Sarah volunteers every Saturday and that she used her time to teach  people about paper crafting! Way to go ladies! Thank you for sharing ladies!

Pop Up Slider video

I just love the paper choices and the those cute cute cute bunnies! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

No comments:

Post a Comment