Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Runway Inspired No. Nine

Hi everyone! I was laying in bed last night browsing the web on my phone and saw this weeks inspiration for the Runway Inspired Challenge, popped up out of bed and sketched this one out. I always get my inspiration late at night. I keep a little note pad next to my bed so I can sketch out my ideas.
Here's the link if you would like to play along this week.




I used the Crate Paper Paper Heart Collection 6x6 from the February Pumpkin Spice Kit

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

10 comments:

  1. Lenae, this is so gorgeous! I think you knew I would adore the simple style :) The scoring looks great on the card base, and I love the pattern peeking out behind the die cut! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I love this? So so so so much!!! Glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The font is perfect and I love your scoring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! It is so elegant and it's perfect for that inspiration picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply lovely, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the way your card gives just a peek at that gorgeous paper and keeps things simple. I'm so glad you played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card, congrats on your win ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this card! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous. The scoring finishes it off so beautifully. Would you kindly tell me whose die you used? slan.zal@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete