Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly April Release Inspiration

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I played around with the new April Release Stamps from My Thoughts Exactly to make a fun interactive easel card. I used the More Mini Thoughts Set for my sentiment today. It is awesome for smaller spaces and little tags. The sentiments are so cute and small, but stamp so NICE and crisp! 
 MTE has the bundle packs with both Mini Thoughts, Big Thoughts Or all 4 for special prices! 


.







You might have seen my card for today in the sneak peek I did with the Skinny Pop Up Slider SVG tutorial. If not you can see it here in action. For this card to make the easel I used the Small Horizontal Skinny long Pull option.  The Mini Thoughts Fits perfectly inside the small slider. 


I used the Doodlebug Sweet Cakes paper collection and the trims from the February Kit of the month at Pumpkin Spice for this card for my sweet pregnant crafting friend. I wanted to make her a special little congratulations card.

Here is a cute little last minute zipper card I made for today! Seriously cannot stop playing with these stamps.
They are perfect with my new SVG's and I'm having so much fun!
I used More Mini Thoughts for this zipper card.


Here is a picture before I assembled everything together so I could show you the sentiment hidden under the zipper. 
 It says-
  Just a Note to brighten your day.


Make sure to check out my fellow DT members projects today too for more inspiration!


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. I must try this zipper technique soon, it looks so fun! And I love the colors on your cherry card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Lenae! I wish I had a machine I could just this with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! :-) I need my little one to be well and back to school already so that I can play with your files... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove...looove...love,lol..stunning Lenae!!
    Hugs
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are amazing!! Your svg's are so much fun to use!! You are so talented!! Great colors and choices of paper used for both of them!!

    ReplyDelete