Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly April Release

Welcome to our 
If you are here from Kendra's - http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/ Blog you are in the right place!  
I have been making lots and lots of projects with the new collections I have been dying to show you! Today is finally the day! 
These are so versatile!

There are 4 new sets this month.
If you can't decide which ones you want or need....let me help you decide it's really easy....You NEED all 4! Seriously they are a must have! Every time I get my new MTE sets I think how did I craft without these before! haha

my new Skinny Sliders SVG collection for the first 2 cards.
I did a little Youtube video to show you how these work and how to assemble.

Just a Note
To brighten your day
btw isn't that font the cutest? It's so cute and unique!
 I used More Big Thoughts On this One.




I used Big Thoughts on this one. It says-
 Wishing You
A day wrapped in happiness




I used More Big Thoughts on this one-
Echo Park Little Girl Collection
 I did one of my biggest no nos on this card. I stamped it after I assembled everything. Because of the way the card opens it was really hard for me to stamp this because it was raised up off the table. I think it still turned out cute though. But next time I will stick to my own rules of stamping BEFORE assembling. 
It says 
Congratulations mommy to be

Here is a little side by side I did to show the size difference between the More Big Thoughts and More Mini Thoughts. The kiss is just show scale. Plus I wanted some chocolate. :) The paper is a standard A2 size 4.25"x5.50"


This is a little cheat sheet to show you how the sentiments can be placed and changed around. Isn't that AWESOME? 

Lenae - http://sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE

Here are some of the deets on pricing and links.
plus some sweet bundle deals.



$15

$15


$10


$10

$25 - Saves $5, 16% off
$17 - Saves $3, 15% off 
$40 - Saves $10, 20% off

Now don't forget to visit all the blogs along the hop and leave them some love. Alyssa will be drawing one random lucky person to win the entire collection! Good luck everyone!  Now hop on over to our talented Tracy's blog - http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com/



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

26 comments:

  1. WOW!! What amazing cards, each of them is perfect!! Love the colors you used on them as well!! Love your new skinny pop up sliders, amazing and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, all just adorable, love how you showed the stamps off, excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your cards are so awesome! Great colors and the sliders are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove them Lenae..whoop,whoop!!
    The sliders are amazing and the colours are so bright and cheery....drooling,lol!!
    Happy hip hop day.
    hugs
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your svg designs! With the MTE cards they are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!! Very bright and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards, the sliders are so fun and awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! The hidden message/sentiment part is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards!! I love those sliders!!
    TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best colors evar!!!!! These are such fun cards, Lenae. I am going to have to scraplift them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea for the sentiment.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great looking fun cards. The sliders add a nice touch and the stamps match the card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning! I love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE YOUR CARDS! so bright and happy!

    onetwstdngel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are really cute stamp sets....very flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are absolutely adorable, Lenae!! Love the sliders!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that mommy card at the end is the cutest thing ever!!! and i am so putting that sliding thing on my pinterest for future projects!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That idea of a pullout message is so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute cards and cool slide dealy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colours and the pullout on the first card, and the third is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have definatly done your job, Lenae. I am totally inspired by your wonderful cards. You made so many examples and gave us the cheat sheet too. Thanks so much for highlighting the stamps so well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the cheat sheet - it really helps me to visualize the size difference! Of course, your cards are lovely, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The tree one is really cute and love the baby one. Thanks for sharing. scrappydappydoodler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete