Monday, March 12, 2012

You Make Me Hoppy

Hi everyone! I made a little Easter Cracker box today. I've been wanting to make one of these cracker boxes forever and I finally did it! I got the New Year Cracker box SVG file from Becki at the Happy Card Encouragement Factory here. The bunny is from Cuddly Animals at SVGCuts.com and the darling sentiment is none other than My Thoughts Exactly Lovey Puns Animals. The cute chevron paper is from Pumpkin Spice Store it's the Echo Park Style Essentials collection.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous Monday!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Lenae this is the CUTEST!! I love it! And what a great use for lovey puns :D

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so stinkin' cute! Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin' cute!!!

    I do have a question. Is there a reason why your blog does not show up as a full post in Google Reader? I am constantly on the move so having your blog in my reader is a life saver, but it doesn't show the whole post, only a few sentences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana! I have no idea why GR does that. There are a few blogs in my reader that do that too. Maybe try unfollowing then refollowing? Or maybe enter the blog address in the add to reader section rather then just following? I am sort of new to reader and basically only use it on my phone, but blogger and reader does some strange things for sure. frustrating to say the least.

      Delete