Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sew Graceful

WOW have you seen the
It is so beautiful. It has inspired me more than any other collection before!
Today I made a slider card with the
 I made this slider into an SVG for quick and easy interactive cards plus I made a
 Youtube video for assembly.

Hope it inspires you as much as it has inspired me!







The button card is one of the journal cards included in the kit. I used a 1" circle punch to cut out the little circles from the 6x6 stack. Then turned them into little buttons. The crinkle ribbon is from this kit. The sentiment says"Thank you sew much for your kindness"  from My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks Set and the Slider SVG can be found HERE

Don't forget you still have time to enter this months Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge. You can find it right here.
  Plus don't miss out on the March Card Kit! It is PACKED with goodies!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. I *sew* love your button card, Lenae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Lenae! Will the sag files work with my silhouette studio designer edition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lezlye I know that Jin at Under a Cherry Tree converts her SVG's into GSD's to use with her Silhouette, but I do not know how to do that. You could ask her maybe. I know that she also has some tutorials on her blog. I would love to know because I would love to get a Silhouette. http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com

      Delete